Voting

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Gratitude

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Live today fully, expressing gratitude for all you have been, all you are right now, and all you are becoming."

~"Treasure this day and treasure yourself, truly, neither will ever happen again. 

~"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present."

~"People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be."  

~"The world would be so lonely, in sunny hours or gray. Without the gift of friendship, to help us every day."

I thought I would share some "Gratitude" type quotes today. I thought with Thanksgiving coming we could use some of these type of quotes. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment