Voting

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tutorial ~ Tips For Studio J ~ Make Some Great Scrapbooks To Give As Gifts!

I thought I would share the tutorial that Close To My Heart put on youtube to share with you some helpful tips on using "Studio J". The video is "Love Your Layout: Dreamin' Kit: Layering My Stickease". I know I've posted a few other videos for Studio J...but I thought with the holidays coming up Studio J would make a great gift...either by buying a membership as a gift for someone, or making a scrapbook with Studio J for someone special. Either way it would make a really special gift that would keep memories close to their heart...for a lifetime! So, check out the video and start working! If you have any questions about Studio J email me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lauren for the blog visit! Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to check out your great blog! Love your work! Have a super "Happy Thankgiving" with your family!

    ReplyDelete