Voting

Monday, May 21, 2012

Florentine Paper Pack ~ 2 More Cute Baby Layouts Done!

I thought I would share today the other two "Florentine" pages I just finished. It took a bit of time but they are finally done. I used the Florentine paper pack (X7153B) and the Florentine My Stickease Assortment (X7153C). The photos on the left side are from the day my amazing little guy came home from the hospital...and on the other page is his 2 month well baby check-up at the doctor's office. I normally cover up all the photos on my layouts but since my son is 7 now I think it's ok to show them. I did cover up the doctor and nurse's faces since I'm not sure how they would feel having their photos on my blog and also the journaling part since that is more private. But there is enough showing to give you an idea of how cute this layout is!


No comments:

Post a Comment