Voting

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Client Loves CTMH ~ Want To Be Next In Line To Get Some Amazing Goodies?

I thought today I would share a note I received from a new client. In a nutshell...she wrote that she loved everything she ordered...the paper was beautiful and she can't wait to use her Cricut (she bought the Art Philosophy Collection). I love getting notes like this. It's not like I had anything to do with the products but it reminds me how amazing Close To My Heart products are and why I decided to become a consultant. If you enjoy (or want to start enjoying) traditional or digital scrapbooking, card making, stamping, or papercrafts you'll want to check out the Idea Book to get started. And, if you think you might like becoming a CTMH consultant LOOK HERE for all the information. Plus I would be more than happy to help in any way I can...just let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment