Voting

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Mother's Love

I thought I would do something a little different...I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but I decided today to do a poem instead.

Mother's Love

The magic of a mother’s love
Brings harmony and bliss.
It covers like a blanket
And cures boo-boos with a kiss.

It offers grand protection
From evil that lurks ‘round,
It tames the fears of little ones
And turns frowns upside down.

It holds a wealth of wisdom
With gentleness it guides,
It holds the hand when needed
Then lets go with tears of pride.

And though those precious childhood years

in an instant pass,

the love and magic mom instills

Will last...and last...and last.

I thought I would share the poem today since Mother's Day is around the corner. I may use this poem as part of the daycare gifts we will be making. I haven't decided yet what we will be doing...I have until next week to decide. But whatever it is it will be cute. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Hope you enjoyed the poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment