Voting

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Butterflies

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough."   

~"If you have the freedom to fly, why not take the scenic route! 

~"Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes."
 
~"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty."     

~"Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."   
 
 
I thought I would share some "Butterfly" type quotes today. There are two reasons I put these together...1.) we have the spring "Dotty To You" paper pack special and thought these quotes would go great with it! and 2.) We have a few stamp sets with butterflies and thought quotes to match would be fun! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment