Voting

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Hints Of Spring

I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but I decided today to do a poem.

Hints of Spring

First day of spring, not soon enough for me
Sweet scent of freshness, could make one's soul sing
The barren trees shine in many of bloom
As patches of green grass, begin to renew
Our small feathered friends, arrive with sweet song
Building nests for the wee ones, coming along
Bluish-gray skies, spread far and wide
As gentle winds whisper, of on-coming showers
A hint of sunshine, warmed the air
As lingering clouds about, filled the skies above
Spring is sometimes tricky, as most of us know
One day is warm, another one it's cold
Even some snow, can find a way in
But leaves in a hurry, as a warm-up sets in
Spring showers comes along, too many for some
But Mother Nature will change, this season in time
The farmers fields will come alive
And gardens and flowerbeds, will begin to color and thrive
New birth, new life
A welcoming change, these hints of spring.

I thought I would share a "Spring" type poem today since spring is in the air. I thought this poem would go great with the "Dotty To You" paper...our May special. And, I think the stamp set "My Peeps" (B1402) would go great too! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Hope you enjoyed the poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment