Voting

Monday, December 17, 2012

Look What I Made...Using The "Whooo's Your Valentine" Kit...For Christmas Gifts!

I thought I'd share with you the gifts I made over the weekend for people at my children's school. I like to make small gifts each year to thank them for taking good care of my children while they are at school. Check back during the week to see some of the other gifts I made too!

Today I'm going to show you what I made using the new kit that is the "Whooo's Your Valentine" special kit (tomorrow I plan to post a video showing you the whole kit and what you can make for Valentine's Day). To make these gifts...I used the 2" scallop circle punch (Z1392), silver shimmer trim (Z1799), "Flakey Friends" stamp set (C1506), black ink (Z2105), all different markers, and of course, the kit. I filled the tubes with mini M&M's. I think the gifts are just too cute! I love the adorable snowmen in the stamp set. Don't forget to stop back all week to see some other fun gift ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment