Voting

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Falling Snow

I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but I decided today to do a poem instead.

Falling Snow

See the pretty snowflakes,
Falling from the sky;
On the wall and housetops,
Soft and thick they lie.
On the window ledges,
On the branches bare;
Now how fast they gather,
Filling all the air.
Look into the garden,
Where the grass was green;
Covered by the snowflakes,
Not a blade is seen.
Now the bare black bushes,
All look soft and white,
Every twig is laden,
What a pretty sight!
I thought I would share this poem today because it rained super duper hard here...which had me missing where I grew up. If we had been back East it would have been snow and we would have had a "snow day" for school.  I figured if you're reading this and you do live somewhere where it snows you'll be able to use this poem. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Hope you enjoyed the poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment