Voting

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Goals

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Goals: There is no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There is no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There is no telling what will happen when you act upon them."

~"Just dream a better dream, and work to make it real. 

~"Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off the goal."

~"Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements."  

~"Heal the past, Live the present, Dream the future.


I thought I would share some "Goals" type quotes today. I thought with the new year right around the corner we could all use some good goals to start the year off right! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment