Voting

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Snowman ~ Winter Time

I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but I decided today to do a poem instead.
Winter Time
Icy fingers and icy toes,
Bright red cheeks and bright red nose.
Watch the snowflakes as they fall,
Try so hard to count them all.
Build a snowman way up high,
See if it can touch the sky.
Snow forts, snowballs, angels too,
In the snow so white and new.
Slip and slide and skate so fast,
Winter time is here at last.
I thought I would share this poem because I love snowmen. I am planning on making something with a snowman (or maybe a few snowmen...haven't decided yet what) and thought a poem would be good to have to add to the project. Plus, as hard as it is to say this...I kind-of miss snow...and playing in it. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Hope you enjoyed the poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment