Voting

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

National Papercrafting Month Is Coming Soon! We Have A Kit ~ Whooo's Your Valentine Available Tomorrow

Close To My Heart is having a super fun special starting tomorrow and going until the end of January 2013...since it's National Papercrafting Month coming up. They put together a really cute kit called "Whooo's Your Valentine". I think you are really going to love it! 
I haven't had time to play with my kit yet...since I just got it...but I think you're going to just LOVE this kit! I know I love the stamp set (that you can only buy with the kit). So, check out this flyer for all the details! It's available starting December 13th...and remember, we always have a Stamp Of The Month...which, if you add a little more to your order you can get it at the discounted rate (I'm all about the deals! Love them!). So, if you are thinking of ordering something as a gift add this to the order and you'll be all ready for Valentine's Day.   
Ps. The tubes and the silver glitter paper that you get in this kit are a sneak peek on 2 new products that will be available in the next catalog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment