Voting

Friday, January 11, 2013

Invites For A Fun Dominoes Party I'm Planning!

I thought today I would share the invites I made for my son's birthday party. We are having a Dominoes Party. He loves to build with them (and anything else he can get his hands on)! I kept the invites simple since he's turning 8 and all the kids he's inviting are around the same age. I used orange ink since that is his favorite color. I am planning on using black and white paper goods (with, if I can find them) orange table clothes.The cake will be a big domino and I thought maybe having the kids make domino snacks (cookies with icing and chips). We'll have a bunch of dominoes for them to build with and if they get bored we have Domino Rally Wii game. Anyone have any other fun ideas we should try?  

2 comments: