Voting

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ A Parent's Love

I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but I decided today to do a poem.
A Parent's Love
I sit here and watch
You grow day by day
And I often wonder
The words that I’ll say

What tidbits of wisdom
Will I impart
Will I remember
To share my heart

I plan to be there
To teach you to drive
To help you reach for
The goals that you strive

The day that you marry
I want to be there
To witness the joy
Of the love that you share

But until that day comes
I hope that you know

How much you are loved
Each day as you grow.
I thought I would share this poem today because I've spent the last two weeks with my children...and will be sad to see Monday when they go back to school. 
Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Hope you enjoyed the poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment