Voting

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ The Home I Love

I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but I decided to do a poem instead.
The Home I Love
Some homes are quiet, polished, neat
But one I know is far more sweet
Where tiny smudges on the wall
Tell of fingers dear and small.
Where toys are sometimes strewn about
And doors are banging in and out.
Where little children play and sing,
And laughter's often heard to ring...
The home I love is filled with noise
Of happy little girls and boys!
I thought I would share this poem today because with Valentine's Day coming soon it reminds me of what the day really stands for and how much my family means to me. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week.  Hope you enjoy the poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment