Voting

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Dessert

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Unless your name ends in Baskin or Robbins, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now."

~"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first. 

~"Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!"

~"Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold."  

~"Happiness is life served up with a scoop of acceptance, a topping of tolerance and sprinkles of hope, although chocolate sprinkles also work.


I thought I would share some "Dessert" type quotes today. Anyone who knows me...knows I love chocolate and dessert...so I have lots of photos of my family making (and eating) desserts. Gotta have some quotes to go with the photos. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Enjoy the quotes!

2 comments: