Voting

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Video ~ Studio J ~ "Love Your Layout: September 2012: Dakota Kit"! Tips To Use Studio J ~ Digital Scrapbooking At It's Best!

Since it's been a while since I showed a video about Studio J (Digital Scrapbooking) I thought I would share this video that Close To My Heart put on youtube. This one is called "Love Your Layout: September 2012, Dakota Kit". In this video they show you some more great tips on using Studio J.

Once you have had time to check out the video...then go to my website and check Studio J out! Using Studio J is a great way to get your memories into a scrapbook faster and easier! In 30 minutes or less you can have this great layout made and ready to be shipped right to your door! There is no printing on your end (and no mess or clean up time either)! You'll fall in love with this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment