Voting

Friday, February 22, 2013

Looking For a Simple Birthday Card Design?

Today I thought I'd share a birthday card I made last weekend. My scrapbook buddy Dawn had a crop and made card kits. I changed my cards from what she put together...not that I didn't like her cards...but I just end up doing that. I can't seem to follow the designs put infront of me...I have to make it harder for myself. :) I actually made 3 different cards while at the crop and will post the other 2 cards next week.

I used outdoor denim and pear for the colors with a white base for the card. The stamp sets that I used were: Joyful Birthday (B1419) (I love this stamp set for making cards), Outta This World (C1523) (this set is just too adorable!), and the Later Sk8r Workshop On The Go stamp set (G1057) (if you have a boy you are totally going to want this set!). I also used Slate ink (Z2173) to make the pattern paper. The stars I did the rolling technique to make them two toned. I think the card is adorable...and if you change the colors it could be a very girly card too.    

No comments:

Post a Comment