Voting

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards For My Son's School Buddies!

I thought I'd share the Valentine's Day cards my son and I made for his class. We needed 34 + 2 for his teachers. I cut red cardstock into 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 squares. After my son counted them...he decided we needed a few more for friends that aren't in his class. So once we cut up a few more we ended up with a total of 48 cards. We kept it simple since my son's in 2nd grade and he wanted to help make them. The photo shows you what each side looks like. Under the stamp side with the Happy Valentine's Day...he wrote his name using my gold metallics marker (Z1768). They were easy to make and the best part of it...besides getting to spend time together making them...was seeing how proud my son was of his artwork. He's looking forward to sharing them with his buddies on Thursday.     

No comments:

Post a Comment