Voting

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Idea ~ For My Stud Muffin!

Sharing today the gift I made my husband for Valentine's Day. He's not a big chocolate eater...so when I saw this idea on Pinterest (pinned on one of my boards). I thought it would be a cute idea that I thought he'd like. I made blueberry muffins for inside the container. And, I already gave it to him so it's ok to share with you guys.
Ps. He liked it enough that he plans to show it off to the guys at work tonight. So I guess it was a hit.

3 comments:

  1. How cute. Great idea. And how sweet that he is sharing with the guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought it was just so cute...and really a nice gift for a guy. They are always so hard to get for...especially for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete