Voting

Friday, February 15, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Off To School

I usually do quotes or poems to add to your quote book on Thursdays...but with Valentine's Day on Thurday..."Quote Book" day got pushed back a day. So today we're doing the poem for our books.

Off to School

I’m off to school
A brand new year,
So many things
To see and hear!

Lessons to learn
Books to read
Problems to solve
Friends to meet.

Think of me
While I am away:
I’m off to school
For another day!

I thought I would share this poem today because I just got back from checking out a Middle School for my daughter. She'll be going to a new school next school year. (I decided to check out 3 middle schools that are close by to make sure we are sending her to the one we feel will be the best fit.) So, when I saw this poem I thought it would be a good one to tuck away for later photos. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment