Voting

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Check Out What CTMH's Embossing Folder Designs Look Like!

I thought today I'd share a project we put together at a CTMH team meeting I went to over the past weekend. They are tags to show off the new Embossing Folders. We now have 5 different ones: Dot (Z1924), Chevron (Z1925), Quatrefoil (Z1926), Damask (Z1927) and Stripe (Z1960). There are also a few tags to show what you can do with a bit of ink or sand paper (Z1294). One of the reasons I love CTMH's paper...it has white core so you can sand the paper and change the look of it. Pretty cool designs and I love that they are 5x7 if you want to do the front of a card (fits perfect on a standard size card). Fun, fun, fun!

CTMH Embossing Folders

CTMH Embossing Folders

Ps. The 2nd picture shows you how one folder can have a few different looks. Gives us a few options when we get crafty (without spending a ton of money)!

No comments:

Post a Comment