Voting

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ A Sweet Slice of Summer



Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".


A Sweet Slice of Summer


A sweet slice of summer,
On a hot a afternoon,

The perfect treat to eat outside,
You don’t even need a spoon.

As you take a big old bite,
Feel the juice begin to run,

Be careful not to eat the seeds,
You spit those out, for fun!

A slice of watermelon,
Just can’t be beat,

It is the taste of summer,
Juicy and sweet!
 
 
  
I thought I would share this poem today because we had watermelon last night and it reminded me that the weather will be warming up again soon (which I love). Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment