Voting

Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Owl Card...Too Cute For Words!

I thought today I'd share a project that I made. It's a birthday card...which I couldn't share until I gave it to my cousin. I didn't want her to see it posted before she received it (it was with a Base & Bling necklace). I used Lollydoodle paper (X7183B), Sky cardstock (X5761), a piece of white cardstock and inked the edges with Sky ink. I used the black journaling pen (Z1979) to make the outline around the card. I stamped the Happy Birthday with the "Joyful Birthday" (B1419) stamp set. I love this stamp set. The owl is stamped from the adorable stamp set "Owls" (B1450). I colored in the owl with CTMH markers. I did want to add that I got the idea from another consultant (Candace Romano) for the card. It's just too cute to not make a few of these cards.

CTMH Owl Birthday Card
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment