Voting

Friday, April 11, 2014

Need A Fabulous Mother's Day Gift? How About A Teacher Appreciation Gift?

I thought today I'd share another project we put together at a CTMH team meeting I went to over the past weekend. They are the adorable Base & Bling pendants. My daughter saw the (I heart Nerds) sticker on the sheet (Z1974) and had told me she really wanted it...so when we started the project I knew exactly which one to use (it must have been karma because she told me about wanting this on a pendant the day before the meeting & I didn't know we were going to make these). She's going on a school trip next Spring and was looking for something to make for a fundraiser. I made two more since the meeting and thought I'd share them all today with you guys. They are super easy to put together and make fabulous gifts (Mother's Day and Teacher Appreciation Day are both coming up soon)! 

CTMH Base and Bling Pendant


CTMH Base and Bling Pendant 

CTMH Base and Bling Pendant
 
Ps. To make these you'll need to order the pendant (they come in square and circle shape / silver or gold color), the glass cover (make sure to order the same shape as the pendant), the sticker sheet (there are 4 different sheets to pick), Liquid Glass (Z679), and the necklace. The pendants and covers come in a pack of 3 and the necklaces come with only 1 (so you can change out the pendant if it's for yourself...but if they are going to be gifts you'll need to buy three of them). There are also some really cute charms that you can buy to dress the necklaces up even more if you like. Check HERE to see the Base & Bling products and to put your order in!       

No comments:

Post a Comment