Voting

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hip Pics Mini Album ~ Teacher Appreciation Gift ~ Adorable!

I shared the post-it notes I made for my daughter's teachers (for Teacher Appreciation Week) the other day and said I'd post the mini album I made for my son's teacher. So here it is...I used the My Creations Hip Pics Album (Z1956). I used a few different paper packs: Lollydoodle (X7183B), Skylark (X7177B), Timberline (X7182B), and Balloon Ride (X7180B). I also used Flamingo Dots (Z1934), Silver Geometric Washi Tape (Z1932), Triangle Studs (Z1928), the Journaling Pen (Z1979), and the stamp sets "Love This" (B1432) / WOTG Lollydoodle Cardmaking Kit (G1080). I also used a sticker on the front cover (Dreamer Style Sheet Z1976) and one of the charms (Dreamer Z1955) from the Base & Bling line. I think it came out adorable! I hope she finds it as adorable as I do!

#CTMH Mini Album

#CTMH Mini Album

#CTMH Mini Album
#CTMH Mini Album

#CTMH Mini Album#CTMH Mini Album


 
#CTMH Mini Album

#CTMH Mini Album#CTMH Mini Album

#CTMH Mini Album

No comments:

Post a Comment