Voting

Monday, May 19, 2014

Need A Few Card Ideas? Shared Happy Birthday and Thank You Cards

I thought today I'd share two cards I made at the crop I went to a few weekends back. Both cards were made from card kits that I bought from my upline Dawn Heuft. One was for my daughter for her birthday. Her favorite color is pink. I did change the card a little since I wanted it for a birthday card. The kit was for a Mother's Day card but the "Happy Birthday" stamp (B1419) wouldn't fit so I changed it a little and added some extra bling (Z1934). My daughter really liked the card.

CTMH Birthday Card

The 2nd card is a "Thank You" card for the next person that purchases from my website. I took a picture from the side to show you how it sits up. Both cards were made with the paper pack "Ivy Lane" (X7178B). This paper pack is my favorite paper pack in the Spring/Summer 2014 catalog. I also used the chevron embossing folder (Z1925). The stamp set used was "Made From Scratch" (C1582). So, are you going to be the lucky person to purchase something from my website and get this card sent you?  
 
CTMH Thank You Card

CTMH Thank You Card
  

No comments:

Post a Comment