Voting

Friday, May 9, 2014

Thank You Cards Using The Crayon Technique ~ Easy and Fun!

I thought today I'd share a few cards I made for customers who purchased CTMH products from my website. I used a new (to me) technique. On the top paper I random stamped and then used a white crayon to outline the flowers. Then I sponged on crystal blue (on the 1st card) and pacifica (on the 2nd card) ink.
 
The list of products I used:
~white crayon (from my kid's stash)
~cards - white X254
~shimmer trim - black Z1809 (on 2nd card)
~black sparkles Z1754       
~Ariana X7179B (on 1st card)
~Jubilee paper X7181B (on 2nd card)
~sponge Z697
~Inks -black Z2105, crystal blue Z2117, and pacifica Z2192
~stamp sets -Love This B1432 & Banner Wishes B1438
 
I think they came out cute! Which one do you like best?
 
CTMH Thank You Card
 
CTMH Thank You Card
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment