Voting

Monday, May 5, 2014

More Teacher Appreciation Gifts!

I thought today I'd share the gifts I made for all the teachers (this week is Teacher Appreciation Week at both my children's school). I made simple, but cute (I think) post-it notes for my daughter's teachers. She's in middle school so there are a lot of teachers (+ 1 student teacher we included). Since most of her teachers are guys she didn't want anything with too much bling. I kept it simple. The photo shows you what the front and back looks like. I used Skylark paper on the back (X7177B) and sweet leaf for the stamping.  

 
For my son, since he only has 1 teacher I made her a cute mini album using the Hip Pics Album (Z1956). Check back on Wednesday for the photos and information on the album. It came out adorable but there are too many photos / info. to post today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment