Voting

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Family Quilt


Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".


Family Quilt



Our family is a patchwork,
with kindness gently sewn.
Each piece is an original,
with beauty all its own.
With threads of warmth and happiness,
it's tightly stitched together
To last in love throughout the years
Our family is forever!
 
 
 
I thought I would share this poem because when I saw it I thought it would look great in a scrapbook layout made to look like a quilt. Also, I have a few family photos and want to get them scrapbooked...and like to add a poem to finish the layout. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment