Voting

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Coaster Art ~~ Holiday Gift

I made this and thought I would share it before I add my family photos. I love making these...they are so easy to make...and then you add a few photos and you have yourself a nice homemade gift to give to someone. This one I had holiday photos in mind, but I made one for my daycare child's mom for Mother's Day. On her gift I stamped on one of the coasters, left one for her to add a photo, and on the last one I put her daughter's hand print. I couldn't find the photo I took but it gives you an idea. You could also add letters instead of photos...spell out "Joy", "Boo" for Halloween, "Welcome", "family" and add a photo...you get the idea. These are fun to make and are a super cute gift to give!! They would be great for co-worker's office areas. Go check out all the fun paper and embellishments we have and come up with your own ideas!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment