Voting

Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Coloring Books ~ Hooligans Paper, Merry Monsters and Creepy Cobwebs Stamp Sets

Ok, so today my children and I worked on a Halloween project for my son's kindy class. We wanted to do something fun that didn't include candy...since there are 25 kids in the class, and I figured if each one brings in even 1 piece of candy...just too much candy...so we stayed away from that. We kept it simple too...didn't want my son to feel like only mom did the project. His sister helped us too...and it will be returned when we help her to make something for her class. So, we made "Merry Monster" coloring books. (we stamped one of each of the monsters...you just can't see them in the 1st photo) We used "Hooligans" paper (X7129B), the Merry Monsters stamp set (B1333) and Creep Cobwebs stamp set (D1319). I think the little gifts came out cute! Let me know what you think?! 

2 comments:

  1. Another consultant did something like it last year (don't remember who) and I saved the idea for my family to do this year. They were a big hit with the kindy class! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete