Voting

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Entrecard Contest

I decided to go off the scrapbooking / stamping path today...I have, if you didn't notice, a spot on my blog for a link to other blogs using "Entrecard". They are having a contest (check here for all the info.) so I thought I would follow the rules and add a review. I haven't been doing a blog for long but have been using Entrecard since I started my blog. I have to say, so far, its been a help. I have had people looking at my blog that may not have found it if they didn't use Entrecard. Half my "followers" came from people looking at my blog using Entrecard. I have also found a few blogs that I am enjoying that I know I only found using Entrecard. So, in my book, its worth checking out and using. The only "con" with using Entrecard I have found so far is that it takes time to go through the other blogs and I am disappointed when I find that the blog isn't being kept up and the posts are old...without new posts, some for a long time. Also, some of the blogs don't have a spot for an ad link either. Otherwise, I think there are more pluses then negs. So, if you have a blog...go check them out!        

No comments:

Post a Comment