Voting

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Holiday Warmth Stamp Set

I thought with the holidays coming up I would share a stamp set (Holiday Warmth) that I really enjoyed using for cards and gifts last year. This set was a Stamp Of The Month last year, but I guess everyone loved it so much it became available to buy this year in the Idea Book. You can find it on page 46 (D1376). One of the things I love about this set is some of the stamps can be used for winter photos and a few can be used year round (think birthday party photos). I just love when I buy a stamp set that can be used for different types of photos! Change the paper and its a whole new feel to the stamp...I just love that!! Oh, and what I didn't photo is I used the sayings inside the cards! I made some really easy cards to give out...let me know if you would like to set up a card crop and we can get together and make holiday cards together.      

No comments:

Post a Comment