Voting

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Holiday Card

Now is the time to start making holiday cards...so you'll be all ready once the holidays actually get here. Saw this one and thought I would share (you can also look at an older post for other holiday cards). The stamp sets used on this card are Stocking Style (pg 44, C1376) and Ornate Ornaments (pg 46, D1389)...but there are a ton of other sets in the Idea Book if these don't work for you. Go check them out today and let me know what you think? Also, if you want to set a time to have a "card making" gathering let me know and we can get it on the schedule! Check out the October Special (Jump For Joy!) for a GREAT way to get more supplies for free! We can set up a gathering even if your not close to where I live...just ask me how!

No comments:

Post a Comment