Voting

Friday, October 15, 2010

My Creations Memory Keeper ~ Storage Box ~ Gift Ideas












We received an email last night that the "My Creations Memory Keeper" storage box (Pg 94, Z1116) is going to be retired at the end of the year (or while supplies last, which very well may be before the end of the year!). I love these boxes so I thought I would share them with you incase you want to buy one (or more). They make great gifts...you can decorate them and fill them with homemade cards. Or you can do what I am doing...I bought two boxes and am working on making them memory keepers for my children. I plan to put into their boxes: the 1st outfit they wore home from the hospital, the little bracelet they wore at the hospital, their 1st pair of shoes, and whatever else I find that won't fit into a scrapbook...and I am not totally done with the boxes...I need to add their names, date of birth, birth info., and, of course, a photo of them as a newborn. Once they are all done they will really be a special gift that I know my children will treasure forever. So, go buy a few and make some beautiful, special gifts for your family or friends!  


No comments:

Post a Comment