Voting

Monday, October 24, 2011

Check Out The Super Cute Halloween Gift Bags My Daughter Made!

Over the weekend we worked on my children's classmate / friends gifts for Halloween. Today I am going to show you what my daughter made. She did almost all of the work by herself. She decided that she no longer wanted to make something for each of her classmates (she's in 5th grade) but did want something for a few close friends and 2 teachers. I think she did a great job!

She used "White Daisy" paper (1385) (FYI the price is $9.50 for the pack ~it's not correct in the catalog) and two different stamp sets ("Merry Monsters" for the saying which is now retired) and "Party Animal" (D1437). She also used all different color markers to color them in. I just love our markers...they match perfectly to our stamp pads and paper! I think her little gift bags (with ghost marshmellos) came out super cute! Check back on Wednesday to see what my first grader made!

I also wanted to add...this is what is so great about CTMH even my children can enjoy using the products and make some cute, fun gifts...so, remember this with the holidays coming you could make some really special gifts for people in your life...as a family together!

No comments:

Post a Comment