Voting

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Check Out These Halloween Coloring Books!

Today I'm going to share with you the fun gifts my son (who is in 1st grade) made. They came out cute! Last year we made coloring books for his Kindy class...I guess they must have been a big hit because he wanted to do the same thing but with different monster stamps. He did a bunch of the work to put these together too. He also decided to make some cute little gifts for the women who work in the front office at school...and 1 for his teacher, and he didn't want to forget the Principle of the school! For the Principle he wrote him a special note too! (Talk about cute!) He used 2 different stamp sets..."Beware" (which is retired) and "Party Animal" (D1437). This is the same set my daughter used for her monsters...see post from Monday 10/24...they both picked out different monsters to use, which makes their gifts look totally different. So, check these Halloween gifts out and let me know what you think?!  (Ps. I only showed 1 photo of the front office/teacher gifts since the 3 of them were the same. And the 1st photo only shows 2 done but he made 32 bags...under the stamp with the bat my son signed his name for all the gifts for his classmates too.)  

4 comments:

  1. I think they're great and that you are a great role model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was just showing my son this blog post and read your comment...he said he thought I'm the best mom role model. He also thought he was the best role model for the daycare kids. :) Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Lauren...Very cute ideas. Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I'm glad you're enjoying your busy-ness :) Have a fun and safe Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I love the Fall...and the busy times it brings! October, it seems, is the start of it... until mid Feb. :)

    ReplyDelete