Voting

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tutorial ~ Holly's Story ~ What Is So Great About Close To My Heart? Watch This Video To Find Out!!

I thought I would share the tutorial that Close To My Heart put on youtube to share with you Holly's Story. I am stepping back today from all the holiday type stuff and thought you might want to see this video...before the end of the month...incase you are thinking of taking advantage of October's Special "Add-On". There is only a few days left to sign up if you are thinking about it. In the video she explains why she became a consultant...but if your not really interested in selling...that's ok (that's why I'm here!)...I just thought if your not that familiar with CTMH this video will help you get more familiar! So, check out this video, and if after watching it you have any questions let me know. Also, check back here tomorrow to see the cute items my son made!  
Ps. Since this video was made CTMH now only has 2 catalogs a year but they are bigger and better then ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment