Voting

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Chocolate!

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Chocolate: Here today...gone today!"

~"Put "Eat Chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done! 

~"Exercise is a dirty word...everytime I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate!"

~"Life without chocolate is like a beach without water."  

~"I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter!"

~"Chocolate doesn't make the world go around...but it certainly makes the ride worthwhile!" 

I thought I would share some "Chocolate" type quotes today. I thought with Halloween in just a few days we'll have some chocolate type photos to add to our scrapbook pages. Plus, chocolate is my favorite! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment