Voting

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Just May Have Figured Out How To Get My Photos Scrapbooked Faster!

Today I thought I would show you one of the two page layouts I did at the end of September using Studio J. I posted about it on the 30th...look HERE if you didn't read that post already. I really didn't think I would like using design software for scrapbooking...but after doing a few pages (getting them in my hands!) and hearing from CTMH at Leadershare Day what they were thinking when they put Studio J together...I have to say...I just may end up using it more. If I understood what they told us on Saturday...they didn't make Studio J to replace the more traditional scrapbooking...it's more like an add-on to it. Basically, we don't get to do the "back-burner" type photos and with Studio J we can fit in enough time to get those types of photos done, and still have time to do the more traditional scrapbooking of the more important events each year. With using Studio J we can get each year of photos done and not fall behind. (These are my words...they, of course, said it better.) But, this gives you a point to start with. I say, go HERE ...read the FAQ area and then try it out! You can try it out and you're not required to buy anything and you don't have to download anything either (which I love about Studio J!). So, unless you decide after checking it out and playing with it you want to buy some pages you're not out money. But, I am going say...once you play with it...it might be hard to not buy a membership! Ps. I took a photo to share but covered my son's face (don't like to put my children's face on the internet.)   

No comments:

Post a Comment