Voting

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"When I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life, I was given life so that I might enjoy all things."

~"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. 

~"To do anything truly worth doing I must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in with gusto and scramble through as well as I can."

~"You can't bring back the past, and you're not promised the future, so enjoy life now."  

~"When we are motiviated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.


I thought I would share some "Joy" type quotes today. With the rain and cooler weather we are having I was feeling a little down so I thought these kind of quotes might help. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, These quotes brighten my day. Thanks for the inspiration in words. You are a joy to know in this little world of blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete