Voting

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Check Out A "Hooligans" Layout! Not Just For Halloween!

I thought today I would share the level 1 two page layout I made over the weekend at a crop I went to. I used "Hooligans" paper pack and My Stickease. These items have been retired, but...it's your lucky day...because...right now these items are on my website under the "While Supplies Last" tab! If you like this paper and stickers you are going to want to go and buy them right now...before they are sold out! And, they are super cheap...until they sell out. The paper was really for Halloween but I used it for pictures of my daughter and nephew at a local car show. I put small pieces of white paper on their faces...if you are wondering what is going on with the pages but you can see enough to get the idea. I love how the pages came out!   

No comments:

Post a Comment