Voting

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Cookies

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."    

~"Cookies are the answer. Who cares what the question is! 

~"Broken cookies don't have calories."

~"If you give a mouse a cookies...you have just wasted a perfectly good cookie on a stupid mouse."  

~"Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about 3 o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap."

I thought I would share some "cookie" type quotes today. Since my daughter started selling Girl Scout cookies on Sunday...I know I'll have some cookie selling photos. This way I am ready with some cute quotes. :) Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

2 comments:

  1. These are just wonderful! They are my new favorites. :-) Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty cute huh?! I love your idea about putting the quotes (and the video posts) into a tab of their own...just need to find time and then figure it out. :)

    ReplyDelete