Voting

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Sunny Songs

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Grab your coat, and get your hat, leave your worry on the doorstep, just direct your feet to the sunny side of the street." (Dorothy Fields)   

~"Who cares about the clouds when we're together? Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather." (Dale Eveans Rogers)  

~"Always look on the bright side."

~"I've seen fire and I've seen rain, I've seen sunny days I thought would never end, I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought I'd see you again." (James Taylor)  

~"Was a sunny day, not a cloud was in the sky, not a negative word was heard, from the people passing by." (Paul Simon) 

I thought I would share some "Sunny Song" type quotes today. It is just beautiful outside and I thought we all could use some happy thoughts! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment