Voting

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Cats

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later." 

~"Like a graceful vase, a cat, even when motionless, seems to flow."   

~"No matter how much cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens."

~"Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily go in one ear and out the other."   

~"Everything I know I learned from my cat: When you're hungry, eat. When you're tired, nap in a sunbeam. When you go to the vet's, pee on your owner."  

I thought I would share some "Cat" type quotes today. I thought since last week I did a dog poem and showed you my cute doggy...this week I'd do cat quotes and show you a picture of my kitty. My husband found him...outside of a gas station one cold, wet night...just skin and bones. That night was 14 years ago this June. We were very lucky that night. It was one of the best things that even happened to us! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment