Voting

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Little Candy Bags ~ Cute And Simple!

I thought I would share these cute little candy bags I made with the Cricut. My son wanted little cards for his classmates to give out at the Valentine's Day party on Tuesday. So, we made the red hearts that I attached to the front of the bags. We used a stamp set that is retired for the saying. He signed the back with from: and put his name. He loved watching the hearts get cut with the Cricut...and I loved how fast the project was to put together. I then made two bags for each of my children so they can give them to their teachers. I kept them simple since we didn't have a ton of time to get them together but wanted a gift to let the teachers know we care. (In the photo I covered the bottom of the bag where they put their name...so those pieces of paper won't be there when they give the gifts.) Cute and simple! And, the candy is the colorful little heart candies with sayings on them...if you're wondering.     

No comments:

Post a Comment