Voting

Friday, July 6, 2012

Family Road Trip ~ Santa Cruz, Morro Bay, and The Drive Home ~ We Had A Great Trip!

I looked over the pictures from our family road trip and decided this will be the last day I will be sharing pictures from our vacation. Now, I need to find time to use Studio J to get them all into a scrapbook. Anyway, these pictures I'm sharing today are when we were at Santa Cruz, Morro Bay, and driving home. We saw some really beautiful places...I love the California coast! Hopefully you'll enjoy the pictures too!





And, I wanted to let everyone know about the person who took care of our animals since she did such a great job! Incase anyone is going on vacation (that is close to where I live) and needs someone to care for their pets...contact Linda's Puppy Love   . My fur babies loved her...which means she did a great job in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment