Voting

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sneak Peek ~~ Two Brand New Home Decor Kits ~~ Available Starting 8/1/2012!!

I thought I would share a video that Close To My Heart put on youtube called "Project Inspiration 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book: Home Decor". They show you two BRAND NEW kits (Advent Calendar and Scroll Album) that will be available to buy starting August 1st! I thought you would love seeing a sneak peek!
 
These kits will make really nice holiday gifts for special family members. If you buy them in August that will give you plenty of time to make some special gifts...so you'll be ahead of the game when the "crazy" holiday stuff starts. Check out the video to see just how easy it will be! And, go to my website next Wednesday to get started on your shopping for gift making products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment