Voting

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sneak Peek ~~ New Product Colors ~~ Available Starting 8/1/12!!

I thought today I would share a sneak peek of some of the new colors that are coming out in the brand new catalog...starting August 1st! Right now we have 60 colors and Close To My Heart has decided to retire a bunch of the colors and bring out 6 new colors. We will have a total of 42 colors for our products...our ink pads, markers (which will be new, alcohol-based...when you buy the markers you will get 2 markers...one will be the actual ink color, and the second one will be a little lighter or darker...which the catalog will let you know before you order it) and our paper.

CTMH has also added a few extra colors into the paper packs...some of the cardstock will be colors that you'll only be able to get with that paper pack. This way we'll have some new colors without having to buy a bunch of extra products. We won't need to buy ink, markers, or extra paper...but will have these extra colors to use. I love this idea...we won't be overwhelmed with too many choices, but won't get bored with these extra add-on colors! I know I've said this before, but...I just LOVE CTMH!    
Ps. If you want to try to buy some of the ink colors before they retire (or sell out) let me know and I will put a list of the colors that are going to retire together for you. We only have about a week left until you won't be able to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment